Panasonic Toughbook 20
The Panasonic Toughbook® 20 delivers a new level of unrivalled versatility for mobile business computing as one of the first fully rugged detachable notebooks. The Toughbook 20 is a lightweight detachable laptop with a removable keyboard that transforms into a fully functioning tablet with just one hand.
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
Processor: Intel Core m5-6Y57 vPro - 1.1GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz
Storage: 128GB solid state drive with heater
Memory: 8GB RAM
Display: 10.1" WUXGA 1920 x 1200 10-point capacitive gloved multi-touch
Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dual high-gain antenna pass-through
Keyboard: Emissive backlit
Battery: Li-Ion 2600mAh battery
Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, parts and labor
Rugged Rating: MIL-STD-810G and IP65
The Panasonic Toughbook® 20 delivers a new level of unrivalled versatility for mobile business computing as the first fully-rugged detachable notebook. The Toughbook 20 is a lightweight detachable laptop with a removable keyboard that transforms into a fully functioning tablet with just one hand.
The fully-rugged Toughbook CF-20 features a 6th Generation Intel Core vPro processor, 128GB SSD, 8GB RAM and a choice of Windows 10 Pro or Windows 7 Professional. The Toughbook 20 is designed to meet MIL-STD-461F for electromagnetic interference and MIL-STD-810G for drop, shock, vibration, explosive atmosphere, temperature, humidity, rain and sand, as well as waterproof and dustproof ingress (IP65).
At only 3.9 pounds, the CF-20 is excellent while on the go, a clever built-in handle functions as a kickstand, plus an optional bridge battery, which allows hot-swappable battery replacement without powering down the laptop. The Toughbook 20 has a 10.1-inch IPS display that’s specially designed to be very legible under direct sunlight, ideal for challenging environments, including field services, utilities, oil and gas, transportation and logistics, healthcare, insurance, public safety and defense.
The Toughbook 20 is an extremely flexible solution which offers six usage modes, making it ideal for any situation and environment. Besides being used as a traditional laptop, the tablet can be detached and used alone or flipped 180-degrees to show content in presentation mode. The convertible mode allows users to see the display with the keyboard attached and ready for use if needed. Using the built-in handle, the device can operate in carry mode or hanging on a wall, while vehicle mode provides full functionality and operation of the device when on the move. Combining the best features of a laptop and tablet, the fully-rugged Panasonic Toughbook CF-20 is ideal for rugged industries that need a highly mobile computing solution and the ability to reliably capture large amounts of data.
- Panasonic Toughbook 20 Vehicle Dock - No Pass-ThroughSpecial Price $949.00 Regular Price $13,500.00
- Panasonic AC Adapter for Toughbook 20, Toughbook C2, Toughpad FZ-G1, & Toughpad FZ-A2Special Price $74.00 Regular Price $80.00
- Panasonic Toughbook 20 & Toughpad FZ-A2 Screen Protector FilmSpecial Price $65.00 Regular Price $69.00
- Panasonic Toughbook 20 Desktop Port ReplicatorSpecial Price $379.00 Regular Price $399.00
- Toughmate Enhanced Rotating Hand Strap for Toughpad FZ-A2 & Toughbook 20 Detached TabletSpecial Price $75.00 Regular Price $77.44
- Panasonic Toughmate Backpack$99.00
- Toughmate Mobility Bundle for Toughbook 20 & Toughpad FZ-A2, FZ-Q1, & FZ-Q2Special Price $39.00 Regular Price $42.80
- Toughmate Always-On Case for Toughpad FZ-A2 & Toughbook 20 Detached TabletSpecial Price $104.00 Regular Price $109.00
- LIND Car Adapter for Toughbook 19, 20, 30, 31, 33, 4K, 53, 54, F9, C2, H2, U1, & Toughpad FZ-G1Special Price $139.00 Regular Price $149.00